Monday, September 16, 2013

Zofia: The Coveted Bag Fash-hole

Photography by Buck Wilde

Yesterday was September 15th. Mid-month to some.  Payday for others. For me, and thousands of other ladies, it was go time for the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collection. As those of you know, I love me a good designer-mass marketer collaboration and this one did not disappoint. As I am in the throws of wedding saving, I limited myself to one bag. I am happy to report that after staying up til 2am to buy online (gave up and later heard the bags went live at 4:19am...I would not have made it) and then sitting outside of Target starting at 7am, I scored the Pashli look alike mini satchel in mustard yellow and I love it. (I also love the price: original = $650; Target = $35. Yes, it's not leather and yes the quality isn't even close to being the same, but the look is practically identical and feels good that it came from his own design).

For my new little love's first outing, I paired it with this great maroon hat because I love the way the warm colors compliment each other and feel very Fall-ish. Since the weather is transitioning from Summer to Fall, I threw on my trusty distressed shorts with a simple white shell and my most comfortable wool tuxedo blazer. And I am wearing these boots every chance I get and will be all Fall. I'm warning you now. For more details on my look, read below:

What I am wearing
Blazer: Elizabeth and James (get the look here or here)
Shell: H&M (get the look here)
Shorts: H&M
Boots: Zara
Hat: American Eagle (get the look here)
Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target (get the look here)
Necklace: House of Harlow 
 
Follow on Bloglovin      

No comments:

Post a Comment