Saturday, September 14, 2013

Zofia: The Sheer Nightgown Fash-hole





Photography by Sheldon Kreiger

Happy September Fash-holes! While we are still in the final throws of Summer (hey, it was 90s this week), I thought I would go back into the archives and post some of my favorite summer looks before Fall finally settles in. This outfit is from a wedding I attended this Summer at the beautiful Philadelphia Water Works for this absolutely stunning bride. I must admit, I love, love, love this whole look and felt like a million bucks in it. The dress was borrowed from my boss and is a vintage nightgown with a simple black slip underneath! And just happened to be that perfect midi length that is a huge trend for Fall and Spring. 

The other favorite part of this look was my hair. I went to see Tasha Jetter at AMS Luxury Salon because I heard she was the best (she used to work at the mothership, Bergdorf Goodman) and it was the only spot in Philly with a Braid Bar. Well, I was not disappointed. In less that 5 minutes Tasha had whipped my hair into a wrap around french braid that felt loose, fresh and romantic, but best of all, did not budge the entire night (and I am a huge head whipping dancer at weddings. Always throw my neck out. Always) and was only $20!! Anyways, Philly ladies, I highly recommend you check her out and she now does ponytails too! Learn more about what I am wearing and where to shop my look here:

What I am wearing
Dress: Vintage nightgown (get my look here or here or here)
Shoes: Zara
Necklace: H&M (get my look here
Bracelets: Assorted, Vintage (get my look here)


No comments:

Post a Comment