Sunday, April 14, 2013

Meghan: The Coco Rocha Fash-hole


Photography by Zofia Glenn
  
The end of Wharton Week is here with Day 7 today! (see Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5 and Day 6 coverage of the Wharton Charity Fashion Show) The last look I am featuring is from Meghan, who I initially noticed because she looks like Coco Rocha (and I am kicking myself for not taking a close up shot!) one of the most buzzed about models and one of my all time faves. I also loved the simplicity of her outfit. She looked very fresh and young with her white top, black bottoms and structured crossbody bag. In order to make this look standout and not in the "excuse me, waiter" way, make sure there are fun details in your simple pieces, whether that be zipper details on the pants or a cool gold heel on a black boot. Learn more about Meghan and where to shop her look here:

Name: Megahn
Age: 27
Occupation: Student at Wharton Business School
Style Inspiration/Icon: Rachel Bilson
Favorite Place to Shop: Madewell

What she is wearing
Shirt: Madewell (get the look here or here)
Pants: Anne Taylor (get the look here or here)
Bag: Kate Spade (get the loo here or here)
Shoes: Seychelles (get the look here or here)
Follow on Bloglovin     

1 comment:

  1. We stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I might check things out.
    I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking into your web page yet again.

    Here is my web page :: exercise program for women

    ReplyDelete