Friday, April 5, 2013

Zofia: The Royal Blue Fash-hole



 Photography by Buck Wilde

 TGIF Fash-holes! I am so excited for the special "Wharton Week" I have planned starting tomorrow featuring runway shots and individuals from the Wharton Charity Fashion Show, but for today, I wanted to share a look of mine from a couple of weekends ago since it has been a hot minute since I featured myself on here! This look comes from a Sunday when I attended the most incredible play called "Edith Can Shoot Things and Hit Them" produced by the innovative Theatre Confetti. As the temps are warming up (slowwlllyyy but surely), I still have to wear coats, but I refuse to wear my winter jacket, so I have been layering up my spring jackets to keep me warm. I am also on a royal blue kick that started with this uber comfy shirt with a sexy open back (for this day look, I paired it with a flirty tank top. But for night, I just rock a lace back bra, a la Carrie Bradshaw) and continued with the purchase of this Emma Fox bag that I absolutely adore. Learn more about my look here:

What I am wearing:
Outer Coat: Banana Republic (get the look here or here)
Inner Coat: Zara (get the look here)
Shirt: H&M (get the look here or here)
Tank Top: Urban Outfitters (get the look here or here)
Jeans: Gap (get the look here)
Shoes: Lucky (get the look here or here)
Bag: Emma Fox (get the look here)
Necklace: H&M (get the look here)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment