Sunday, March 31, 2013

Julia: The Brand Loyal Fash-hole



Photography by Zofia Glenn

Welcome back my fash-holes! Yes, it has been a while since I last posted and for that I am sorry! Between work and coming down with the Spanish Influenza, (okay, it was just the flu, but I'm on a Downton Abbey kick and have a flair for the dramatic) March has been a crazy month, but I have some great fash-hole finds that I am excited to share with you! Today's fash-hole is Julia, an adorable girl I spotted on my way to the gym one Saturday morning. I was immediately interested in her because of her jacket. I love me some faux fur. Then once I saw the cool cross body bag and fringed booties, I knew I had to stop her. Learn more about Julia and where to shop her look (hint: you won't have to run all over town!) here:

Name: Julia
Age: 23
Occupation: Works in an art gallery in NYC and is a sales associate at Anthropologie
Style Inspiration/Icon: Julia is inspired by her friends and co-workers at Anthropologie. She describes her look as having a boho vibe.
Favorite Place to Shop: Free People, Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters (see why she is the Brand Loyal Fash-hole?!)

What she is wearing
Jacket: Urban Outfitters (get the look here or here)
Jeans: Free People (get the look here)
Bag: Anthropologie (get the look here or here)
Shoes: Free People (get the look here or here)
Glasses: Modern Eye (get the look here)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment