Sunday, June 2, 2013

Zofia and Friends: The Roots Picnic Fash-holes

Happy Sunday Fash-holes! Today's post is going to be a little different from the usual format as I attended the 6th Annual Roots Picnic yesterday and there were just too many Fash-holes out for me to interview each one. So I am featuring all these ahhh-mazing ladies today along with myself and I threw in a couple of Macklemore and Solange pics at the end because they are both the ultimate Fash-holes. Let me also preface this post by saying how much I LOVE festival wear. It is a no-holds-barred, wear whatever you want environment and I totally dig it. I hope you do to!

My Festival wears all came from H&M and the entire outfit was $50. I call that straight #winning

Keeping it classy with an on-the-go white wine spritzer

There was no attempt to capture my look in true fashion photog style. Festival looks are about being free to be ridiculous in the best of funky fashions. Here I am showcasing my sick dance moves. I call this one The Bongos.

Pops of color with the boy <3

These ladies look so good together! One in bright tie-dye and the other working the neutrals. Sick. Follow these bad ass ladies on Tumblr at Chocolate UrbanEssence

How amazing is this Lady in Red?! I'm obsessed with that dress. And she is a fashion designer. With style like that, I would hope so!
 
It was over 90 degrees yesterday and this gal dressed perfectly for the weather. I love the mustard tank with animal print shorty-shorts. And that hair...my dream hair! Love it all. She is also a fellow blogger! Check out her out at Technicolor Muse

These fashonistas came all the way from Toronto! And they look incredible, eh? One is working the black and white trend to a T (and those skull slippers!!), leopard print always works and that maxi skirt is so sick and those orange pants. I could go on for days about those pants. It was the perfect place to rock them. And they were styled perfectly. Not an easy thing to do. Work it ladies!

This woman looks so effortlessly pulled together, I had to stop her. The loose, open long sleeve blouse and graphic shorts are a perfect pair.

These three hailed from Brooklyn and were killing it in polka dots, gold and sheer lace. And the middle girl has a fanny pack. Oh yes, they are back and her gold sequined one is the best I have seen yet!

These were the coolest chicks at the festival. They reminded me of my besties from Asheville. They were both so effortlessly cool and nice. My kinda Fash-holes. And how adorbs is that sun hat?! LOVE!

Best pose of the day! And this look reminds me of Fruit Stripe Gum...in the best way possible. With a body like that, she can basically wear whatever and look amazing. I'm just happy that the whatever this day was neon stripes and combat boots!

How someone can look so angelically beautiful in scorching hot heat is beyond me, but this gal makes it look easy! I love how girly and sweet she looks and then offsets it with that killer thick gold chain. And the sandles...I want them!


Oh, you know. Just Macklemore walking on the crowd. I imagine this was what it was like to witness Jesus walk on water.

There is nothing I do not love about Solange. I love her music. I love her dance moves. I love (LOVE) her hair. And this is my mixed prints icon. No one can mix prints like this lady. Pure perfection.
Follow on Bloglovin      

2 comments:

  1. What an amazeballs compilation of an awesome event! This blogger has seamlessly encapsulated the pulse of this generation!

    Way to go Fash hole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, thank you so much!! Such a sweet thing to say, whoever you are....!

      Delete