Saturday, June 1, 2013

Jenn: The Floral Farewell Fash-hole




Photography by Zofia Glenn

Today's post is rather special as this lovely lady just moved away from Philadelphia yesterday! Now, although she is leaving our glorious city, she is moving on to join her (uhh hmm, gorgeous) fiance as he begins his residency at University of Virginia. Not the worst reason to leave in my book! I think it is pretty obvious why I stopped her--Jenn is KILLING IT in that bustier and hot yellow floral skirt! Her and her fiance were on their way to Vetri for a one-last-night-out-in-the-best-city date and well, you can't do much better than Vetri for that! (For those of you not from Philly, Vetri is the best Italian restaurant in the United States-I didn't make that up, it's a fact. And there is like a 3 month waiting list -or more- to go there)

I loved talking to Jenn about her look. She was very excited to show me her exquisite bag--a vintage gem that she found a while back. It is to die for! She also said that although she is moving to Richmond, VA, she is still going to keep rocking her fierce Philadelphia street style. I say Werk.It.Girl. The very best part about stopping this beauty is that I couldn't shake the feeling that I knew her somehow. Five blocks later, I realized I had met her before at my friend Susannah's house! It was like the Fashion Gods had planned it.... ;)  Best to you Jenn on your latest life adventure! Learn more about Jenn and where to shop her amazing look here:

Name: Jenn
Age: 28
Occupation: Nonprofit Management
Style Inspiration/Icon: inspired by the French (tres chic)
Favorite Place to Shop: Vintage shops-one of her faves is Wilbur (located at 4th and Bainbridge)-and online. She especially loves Nasty Gal (don't we all?!)

What she is wearing
Sweater: Guess (get the look here)
Top: Guess (get the look here or here)
Skirt: Bloomingdale's (get the look here)
Shoes: Dolce Vita (get the look here)
Clutch: Vintage (get the look here or here)
Bracelet: Alexis Bittar (get the look here
 
Follow on Bloglovin      

1 comment:

  1. yeah Jenn! Rock it girl! Miss you already. -Susannah

    ReplyDelete