Saturday, August 24, 2013

Zofia: The Seattle Garden Fash-hole



Photography by Lorenda Wleklinski

Hello Fash-holes! How I have missed thee. It has been a hot minute since I last blogged, but I am back up and running with my latest post all the way from the beautiful Seattle, Washington. These photos were taken back in April when I flew to Seattle for my Babcia's (Polish for grandmother) memorial service. I lived in Seattle as a kid, from the ages of 5-9, and visit every few years as I still have family (and now some friends) living there. These pictures were taken in a Japanese garden located not far from where I had lived in Seattle. My mom wanted to go to see if I remembered any of it (I didn't really) and I wanted blog pictures taken because the location was beautiful. Now, my parents both mocked me incessantly for wearing this outfit in Seattle. And yes, I did stick out from all the Northface jackets and hiking boots. But I don't care because fash-holes have to represent no matter where we are ;)

This look mixed everything I was obsessed with at the time: mixed prints, giant felt hat, my E&J silk blazer and the bright blue chain linked cross body bag. I am still obsessed with this hat and am looking forward to Fall if only to wear it all the time. Mixed prints are still fun, but I am digging the now trending matching prints outfits (seems riskier to do a full head-to-toe pattern). And this blazer is an all time fave. Found at a consignment shop in Philly for $49 (hells yeah), I love the soft, light silk and the amazing details in the collar pleats and ornate buttons. When shopping for a classic piece (such as a black blazer), it is always nice to search for those little details that will make the item stand out from the crowd. Find out more about my look here: 

What I am wearing
Hat: H&M Icons (get the look here or here)
Shirt: H&M (get the look here)
Jacket: Elizabeth and James (get the look here)
Pants: H&M (get the look here or here)
Boots: Calvin Klein (get the look here)
Bag: Emma Fox     

No comments:

Post a Comment