Friday, January 25, 2013

Zofia: The Work Fash-hole




Photography by Buck Wilde

Happy Friday Fash-holes! Today's outfit comes from earlier this week for a relaxed office look, with a little edge (sheer paneling on my shirt-oh my!). The best way to rock the sheer look is to keep it subtle and strategic. For the office, throw a great, structured blazer over your shirt to keep it appropriate, such as my new favorite Narciso Rodriguez for DesigNation at Kohl's jacket. Save the more skin baring shirt for your girlfriends at happy hour...TGIF!

On a side note, I am the biggest fan and supporter of designer collaborations with mass retailers--Fashion for the people! Make sure you don't miss this next great collaboration between Target and Prabal Gurung on February 12th (preview the collection). My only issue with this one is that I want everything! Alas, I will have to be selective, but they are guaranteed to make statement (I am drooling over the floral blazer). I can't wait to share some of my new pieces with you in February! For today, here is where you can shop my look:

What I am wearing
Shirt: Converse One Star (get the look here or here)
Pants: Banana Republic (get the look here)
Jacket: Narciso Rodriguez for DesigNation at Kohl's (get the look here or here)
Boots: Nine West (get the look here or here)
Jewelery: H&M necklace; Rachel Roy bracelet (get the looks here or here)


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment