Sunday, January 20, 2013

Zofia: The All-American Fash-hole


Photography by Buck Wilde

Greetings Fash-holes! Today's post is a share from myself and some weekend wears for hanging out at home (cheesing hard, as always) and wandering the city. I am majorly into the chambray shirt and love pairing it with my dark denim and brown suede Timbs riding boots for a classic, relaxed Americana look. But for venturing out around Philly, I don't leave home without a little faux fur to keep me warm in these frigid temps.

What I am wearing "inside"
Shirt: Urban Outfitters (get the look here)

Pants: Gap (get the look here or here)
Shoes: Timberland (get the look here or here)
Jewelery: vintage (get the look here or here)

What I am wearing outside
Hat: American Apparel (get the look here)
Coat: Tahari (get the look here or here)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (get the look here or here)
Gloves: H&M (get the look here)
Purse: vintage, from a boutique in Pittsburgh (get the look here or here)

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. These boots are ON SALE for 112 bucks at zappos: http://www.zappos.com/timberland-earthkeepers-bethel-buckle-tall-zip-medium-brown

    Your blog is so effective that I'm copping your style. Cheaply, that is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @spandexpeach for letting me know about the sale (wish I had gotten mine at that price!) I'm glad you are enjoying the blog and taking some style tips :)

      And cheaply is always better!

      Delete