Saturday, January 26, 2013

Zofia: The Urban Hipster Fash-hole



Photography by Buck Wilde

This look is from this past long weekend, perfect for strolling around the city on a beautiful and unseasonably warm day (and now it is below freezing-wtf global warming...). Let me start by admitting that this look represents 3 of my current obsessions: blazers, triangles and hidden heeled sneakers. Ok, well I have been into blazers for awhile (I own no less than 8), but I really love this H&M steal (only $20 on sale!) because of the fit, gorgeous maroon color and the pleat detailing on the back. This triangle necklace is an amazing birthday present from my Granny--that lady has some style--and I wear it at least every other day. My latest and greatest obsession though belongs to these sneaks. I was immediately smitten when I first saw the Isabel Marant sneakers on Ashley Madekwe's blog, Ring My Bell (she is best known for playing Ashley on Revenge-Best show ever!). I wanted to get the look, but not at the Marant price. I was going to buy a pair from TopShop, when I spotted an exact replica at Target for $35! Needless to say, I was sold. They are comfortable, fun and add 3 inches without anyone knowing...perfection. Shop my look here:

What I am wearing
Blazer: H&M (get the look here or here)
Sweater: Forever 21 (get the look here)
Jeans: Gap (get the look here or here)
Shoes: Target (get the look here or here or here)
Bag: Coach (get the look here)
 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment