Saturday, January 19, 2013

Amanda: The Vintage Fash-hole

 Photography by Zofia Glenn

Welcome to Philly Fash-hole, the Philadelphia street style blog for the fashion obsessed. My first post belongs to a lovely young lady who I spotted at my local nail joint, Boutique Nails (seriously go check them out. Great service, family run and excellent prices). I was immediately captured by her gorgeous military inspired burgundy jacket. I mean, how cool, right?! Here is more about this tres chic lady:

Name: Amanda
Age: 23
Occupation: student at Temple University studying jewelery design
Style Inspiration: vintage. Amanda says she is cheap and does not shop that often
Favorite Place to Shop: American Thrift at 7th and Wolf (I plan on checking it out this weekend!)

What she is wearing
Pants:  H&M (get the look here)
Jacket: vintage (get the look here or here)
Shirt: vintage (get the look here or here)
Shoes: vintage (get the look here)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment