Sunday, February 3, 2013

Zofia: The Layered Fash-hole






Photography by Buck Wilde

Well it looks like Spring will be coming early this year, thank goodness. I am really over these freezing cold temps and I'm ready for some Spring florals! But until then, it looks like I will have to continue the tireless task of looking fashionable while staying warm ; ). Today's look is easy, comfortable and with two layered jackets, sure to keep me cozy. Yesterday, my fiance and I decided to try a new brick oven pizza place called Bufad (excellent pizza, but the standout were the brussels sprouts...oh.my.god.) So I decided to layer my fave plain white tee (it is also 100% recycled and made in the USA-check out SustainU) with my leather jacket and fuzzy faux fur jacket to ensure maximum warmth! And since this was a casual lunch date, I threw on my ultimate comfy sneakers with the hidden heel for a little extra oomph. Shop my look here:

What I am wearing
Leather Jacket: Banana Republic (get the look here or here)
Faux Fur Jacket: H&M (get the look here or here) 
Shirt: SustainU (get the look here) 
Pants: Gap (get the look here or here) 
Shoes: Target (get the look here or here)
Hat: American Apparel (get the look here)
Belt: Target (get the look here)
Bag: Coach (get the look here or here)
   
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment