Saturday, February 2, 2013

Zofia: The Leopard Fash-hole




Photography by Buck Wilde

Welcome to February Fash-holes! This means one month closer to spring..yessss! Today's look is from date night with my fave person, my fiance, and wearing my newest fave piece, this leopard coat. Rawrrrrrrr! I found this coat while in New York with my mom (well, she actually found it and thought it looked very "me"--the lady gets my taste!) and fell in love with the print, of course, but also the details with the zippers on the sleeves and the asymmetrical zipper up the front. For this look, I decided to pair it with this bright blue dress and pop of neon pink in the purse to play up the fun that a coat like this can bring. Since I was wearing such a bold outfit, I decided to pair it with this great statement necklace and a single bangle. Get the look here:

What I am wearing
Coat: Calvin Klein (get the look here or here)
Dress: H&M (get the look here or here)
Boots: Nine West (get the look here)
Bag: H&M (get the look here or here)
Jewelry: Impact Boutique necklace; bracelet is from a boutique in Boston (get the looks here and here)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment