Saturday, February 16, 2013

Zofia: The Black and White Fash-hole




Photography by Buck Wilde
I am so excited because today is the day that I get to feature one of my many great buys from the Prabal Gurung for Target collection! I put together this look for a PR event I had this past week at Terrain (can't stress it enough, you MUST go there to eat. Chef Keith is a true genius.) and decided to go all out with black and white to keep it simple and on trend for Spring. I have to hand it to Target...and Prabal! They did a great job with this collection, and given the disaster that was the Neiman Marcus holiday collaboration, they really needed to hit this one out of the park. I truly love everything about this dress. The cut is perfect and the panels of white and black highlight a woman's shape exactly. The length is also spot on and of course, the price can't be beat ($45!!). To finish off the look, I added these amazing black and white peep toe platforms, my favorite chain link bib necklace and a fun white watch. And for a little pop of color, I rocked some bright red nails (my latest color obsession). Shop my look here:

What I am wearing
Jacket: LC Lauren Conrad (get the look here or here)
Dress: Prabal Gurung for Target (get the look here or here)
Shoes: Nine West (get the look here or here)
Jewelry: Necklace, Impact Boutique; Watch, Target (get the looks here and here)
 
 Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Love the look! The dress is amazing, the peep-toe shoes and the necklace rock the outfit!

    ReplyDelete