Thursday, February 14, 2013

Zofia: The Romantic Fash-hole



Photography by Buck Wilde

Happy Valentine's Day Fash-holes! Today's look comes from this past weekend, when I had to celebrate V-Day as I am leaving today for a work trip. For our night of romance at Terrain (Farm to Table deliciousness in a gorgeous greenhouse with twinkling white lights hanging everywhere--go immediately!), I decided to dress for the occasion and nothing says romance like lace! I love this dress because I have had an obsession with the lace over nude effect ever since I saw a Todd Oldham dress in 7th grade that was like that. There is something so sweet, yet alluring about the look. Since it was cold out, I paired the dress with my favorite maroon blazer and did the black tall boots to keep my legs warm (always important!). I finished this look with a small chain link purse, spiked gold necklace (because I don't want to look too "sweet") and a couple of bangles. Shop the look here:

What I am wearing:
Jacket: H&M (get the look here or here)
Dress: Urban Outfitters (get the look here or here)
Shoes: Nine West (get the look here)
Bag: H&M (get the look here or here)
Jewelry: necklace, Wantful; Bangles, boutique in Boston (get the looks here and here
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment