Saturday, March 2, 2013

Danielle: The Effortless Fash-hole


 Photography by Zofia Glenn

Happy March Fash-holes! We are chugging along and getting closer to Spring, thank goodness! Today, I bring you the beautiful Danielle, who I spotted while out on a walk and as she was heading into work. I was drawn to Danielle's look by the effortlessly chic way she was put together and the subtle details of her pieces. I love the little ankle boots and the way she slightly rolled her jeans up. The flowy top and skinny jeans are a perfect balance and the coat brings the look together with ruffle details along the collar. It also nips in at the waist, giving Danielle a beautiful shape. Top it off with a high bun (I am so jealous as I just recently chopped my locks off. I like it shorter, but miss my high bun more than anything!) and simple pearl stud earrings and she is ready to go! Learn more about Danielle and shop her look here:


Name: Danielle
Age: 27
Occupation: Real Estate
Style Inspiration/Icon: Likes to look through magazines and pulls ideas from everywhere
Favorite Place to Shop: Danielle just moved to Philly (Welcome!) and is still trying to find her go to places. Until then, she sticks with her tried and true staples of Gap and H&M (a fash-hole after my own heart!)

What she is wearing
Coat: Kensie (get the look here or here)
Shirt: H&M (get the look here or here)
Pants: Gap (get the look here)
Shoes: Clarks (get the look here or here)
Bag: Steve Madden (get the look here or here)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment