Sunday, March 3, 2013

Dee: The Eclectic Fash-hole


Photography by Zofia Glenn
Today's look is one of my favorites. This is Dee and I spotted her on my way back from the gym a couple of nights ago. I was drawn to her first by her totally cool silver shoes, which caught the light and kinda glowed. Then there was her on-trend ankle skimming skinny jeans...in leopard! Add the cozy, slouchy sweater with the elegant high gloves and I was sold. Not to mention her hair. This is the hair I dream of having (and could have been close to having had genetics worked in my favor...my mom has wildly fabulous thick, curly hair). Learn about this trendsetter and how you too can look just as casually cool here:
 Name: Dee
Age: 19
Occupation: Sales Associate at Vixen
Style Inspiration/Icon: She doesn't have an icon or inspiration. She wears what she likes and feels comfortable in.
Favorite Place to Shop: Thrift stores (and I have to add a link to this song, because well, it is just fitting: Thrift Shop)
What she is wearing
Sweater: Her grandmother's (get the look here)
Scarf: Gap (get the look here)
Gloves: Her grandmother's (get the look here)
Jeans: Forever 21 (get the look here or here)
Shoes: Doc Martens (get the look here)
Bag: Gift (get the look here)
 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment