Saturday, May 25, 2013

Zofia: The Red, White and Black Fash-hole





 Photography by Buck Wilde

Today's post comes from earlier in May when my fiance, Alex, and I attended a wedding in Washington, DC. This was the perfect occasion to show off my newest dress: a sleek all-black mini skirt with long, sheer panels and two (count 'em, two!!) side slits...oh yeah! To keep the dress simple and classy, I paired it with black ankle boots (also one of my most comfortable pair of heels--key when attending a wedding and you are a maniac on the dance floor), a white tuxedo blazer and this gorgeous silver necklace that I inherited from my late Babcia. For a little pop of color, I added a red clutch and bam! outfit was complete. The final pic is me and my boo at the reception at The Top of the Town, an amazing facility with sweeping views of all the DC monuments. Had to include it because, well, I just think my man looks damn good in a suit : )  Learn more about what I am wearing here:

What I am wearing
Blazer: LC by Lauren Conrad (get the look here or here)
Dress: H&M (get the look here or here)
Boots: Calvin Klein (get the look here)
Bag: Liz Claiborne (get the look here or here)
Necklace: Vintage (get the look here)  

Follow on Bloglovin      

2 comments:

  1. Oh gurl I LOVE it! I was just wearing black white and red two on friday for my pop pop's funeral. Classic color combo- effortless, powerful, strong.
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! And I'm sorry about your Pop Pop. I know he was a good man! love you gurlll. xo

      Delete